The legend says that, during the ritual to crown him king, Baruk Otrygson broke the centuries-old tradition of the king using the ancestral sword, linked to his title. Wanting to show everyone he was bringing change to this world, he had himself made a new weapon to become the sign of royalty and power: an axe.
A few opposed such decision, but the viking’s iron will made them bend the knee one after the other. He wanted to show that he would be able to bring great change and good to their community. With this axe to his side, he achieved the feats that he is now known for.
Baruk The Judge - Medieval Bearded Battle Axe
- Axe head features a cruciform cutout
- A blackened finish
- The sturdy handle is molded in Calimacil studded leather for a comfortable and secure grip.
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Sculpted and hand painted for a realistic look
- Non-latex weapon, made of our safe and durable Calimacil foam, for years of harsh use!
SKU BA56FC Weight (gr) 350.0000 Total Length (cm) 60 Staff Length (cm) 34 Grip Length (cm) 13 Head Width (cm) 21 Core Fiberglass Material Calimacil Foam Country of Manufacture Canada