This medieval styled Riveted Leather Armor looks great in battle, protects you, and fits a budget with ease! A design that touches upon the sytle of the medieval brigandine, the leather harness has the look of a coat of plates with the versatility and lightness of leather. A duo of pieces, front and back, connected together with leather straps looping over the shoulders and wrapping around the midriff, leaves the arms to freely move, all while offering a the level of protection you want. This armor fits most chests easily, and is sized around the midriff. With plenty of buckles, it is adjustable, both around the shoulders and around the waist. Crafted in 7/8 oz. leather, and offered in two colors, either black or brown.
Riveted Leather Armour
- A Ready for Battle Line Piece of Armor
- Crafted from 7/8 oz. Leather
- A Solid Accent to Costumes
- Made Up of Riveted Leather Pieces
- Features Highly Adjustable Leather Straps
- Great Armour at a Low, Budget Friendly Price
- Small: Fits a 25 to 36 Inch Chest and Waist. Armor is 14 Inches Long. Shoulders are adjustable.
- Medium: Fits a 28 to 45 Inch Chest and Waist. Armor is 15 Inches Long. Shoulders are adjustable.
- Large: Fits a 32 to 52 Inch Chest and Waist. Armor is 16 Inches Long. Shoulders are adjustable.
- X-Large: Fits a 36 to 60 Inch Chest and Waist. Armor is 17 Inches Long. Shoulders are adjustable.